Corporate governance principles in SC
SC is committed to the observance and practices of the highest ethical standards in conducting business with suppliers, contractors, vendors, consultants and other relevant stakeholders. It has set out Code of Conduct, Code of Ethics and Statement of Principles and Standard for each and every member of its staff.
In engaging and dealing with its stakeholders, the SC embraces the following seven principles:
1. Ethics and Integrity.
2. Transparency and disclosure.
3. Adherence to client charters.
4. Maintaining confidentiality.
5. Providing a safe environment and workplace for staff.
6. Environmental and social responsibilities.
7. Expectations of the people with whom SC does business.
Further information can be obtained from the SC’s website at www.sc.com.my.