The coverage provided by SOCSO includes:
1. Periodical payments in the case of invalidity;
2. Periodical payments in the case of disablement suffered as a result of an employment injury;
3. Periodical payments to the dependents of an insured person who dies as a result of employment injury;
4. Payments for funeral benefit or expense on the death of an insured person as a result of an employment injury;
5. Periodical payments to an insured person who is in receipt of invalidity pension or disablement benefit and is so severely incapacitated or disabled as to require the personal attendance of another person.
Figure 5.6 shows the Organisation chart of SOCSO